#BookmarkMonday: Gekko (handmade by ... me!)



I kept this little felted gekko bookmark as a keepsake. I made so many of these cute bookmarks years ago and eventually gave them away as gifts. I remember cutting out the tiny felt pieces, braiding the tongue and stitching things up. I remember how relaxed I was ... and how cute I thought each piece was. He's resting inside my copy of Kahlil Gibran's Tears and Laughter.

What do you think of my cute gekko? Do you make bookmarks? 


Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram and link up below.
  • If you're on Instagram please look me up: @guiltlessreader) tag me so I can comment!
  • Share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

Link Up HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall